Surterra offers effect-specific products instead of strain-specific products. Their products are 90%+ pure with no cutters or fillers and focused on consistent effects for patients. Surterra products also have specific levels of terpenes to engineer specific effects. All descriptions via Surterra.com. First-time patients receive $50 discount on orders $100 or more.
DELIVERY METHODS AVAILABLE
- Relief Line for “debilitating pain and deep discomfort.”
- The Relief product line formulation harnesses the power of several terpenes, such as b-Myrcene and b-Caryophyllene, recognized for their pain relief properties. Combined with the psychoactive properties of THC, patients may experience strong feelings of relaxation.
- 9:1 THC to CBD
- Soothe Line for “symptoms of chronic ailments and general discomfort.”
- The Soothe product line formulation consists of equal amounts of CBD and THC. The balanced cannabinoid content, coupled with terpenes such as Terpineol and b-Caryophyllene, may create a euphoric feeling. d-Limonene, b-Myrcene and a-Pinene are recognized as anti-carcinogens.
- 1:1 THC to CBD
- Zen Line for “uplifted mood, anti-inflammatory products, and pain relief.”
- Zen’s 1 CBD to 4 THC ratio coupled with a unique terpene profile aims to provide an uplifted mood. Potential therapeutic properties include anti-inflammatory and pain relief. The Zen line products consists of a unique terpene profile, including: d-limonene, b-myrcene and humulene. These terpenes are recognized to be beneficial for various pain and stress related ailments.
- 1:4 THC to CBD
- Serene Line for “intended to be uplifting and focus the mind.”
- Serene has a potent 5:1 CBD to THC ratio specifically formulated to better support your health and well-being. The Serene line formulation is intended to be uplifting and to help focus the mind. This CBD focused formulation includes terpenes such as Linalool, Limonene and b-Myrcene. These terpenes are recognized for beng mood enhancers and may assist in the treatment of stress related ailments.
- 1:5 THC to CBD
- Calm Line for “proper levels of CBD intake to support health and well-being.”
- Calm is a highly-effective source of Cannabidiol (CBD) and formulated to ensure the proper level of daily CBD intake to better support your health and well-being. The Calm line formulation utilizes the anti-anxiety properties of CBD along with the calming effects of b-Myrcene to provide relaxation. The formulation includes Linalool, which is known for it’s anti-convulsant properties, making it ideal for treating muscle spasms and seizures.
- 1:12.5 THC to CBD
- Get $75 off of $150 or more on your first purchase from Surterra.
- Get $25 off of $100 or more when you purchase a second time from Surterra.